Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday



Dad,

Thank you for always being there for me.

I'll always remember your story that Papang wasn't there around much for you growing up and you didn't want to be like him to your kids.

Well Dad, you've really really accomplished that goal of yours. The amount of time, dedication, and support you've given me and ate is TRULY IMMEASURABLE. I will truly not forget every time you have spent with us; from picking us up everyday from school, taking us out on weekends, hanging out to watch movies, and supporting us on all our endeavors.

It's only now that I am truly appreciating all those Fatherly Time you have given to us. I will forever hold those things valuable to my heart and maybe one day if I become a father, I too can show the same love you have given me and ate to my kids.

Dad, I know things are very hard and tough right now.

I cannot imagine the amount of suffering you are having right now from all your problems, but God knows our future and He has plans why all of these things are happening. God mixes all the good, bad, and ugly experiences we are encountering to produce something glorious.

Dad, this is a nice story of RG LeTourneau, known as God's Businessman who established the LeTourneau University, developed 300 patents, and his machines represented nearly 70% of the earth-moving vehicles used in WWII.

LeTourneau first earned his living by shoveling sand and dirt. He also worked at 40 different jobs. He got married but lost their first child. Following the loss of his child he badly injured his neck. He was then also $5,000 in debt.

It was at this time he decided to return his life to God and prayed for help. His prayers were answered and a bank manager agreed to extend him a loan. He used the loan to start off his successful enterprise.
RG LeTourneau once said:
“You will never know what you can accomplish until you say a great big yes to the Lord.”


Dad, I love you very very much. I believe that God has a purpose for all of these things right now. We may not understand why, but we must simply trust in Him completely that He knows what He's doing.

Happy Birthday.

Love Jong








No comments:

Post a Comment